**********ATTENTION********** The state of Indiana has a mask mandate.
Here are some things you may experience as meetings start to reopen:
- Masks may be required. Be sure to bring one.
- There may be a limit on meeting occupancy
- Meetings may split/breakout into separate meetings once occupancy is reached
- There may or may not be restrooms available
- Readings/literature may be handled differently
- 7th tradition may be handled differently
- Signatures on court cards and proof of attendance may be handled differently
- Coffee, snacks, etc may not be available.
- Hand sanitizer may not be available
- Chairs will likely be spaced to allow for social distancing measures
- Meeting directories may not be available, but can be accessed electronically via website
- There may be circling up without touching, and physical social distancing
Please spread the word If your meeting is reopening to contact Tony R at 317-869-8977. The outreach subcommittee is working diligently with IT and directory subcommittees to make sure this information is updated as soon as possible but we need confirmation from GSR’s or secretaries.
Interactive listing of all meetings in our area. Feel free to download and print a copy for yourself. The meetings listed here can only be kept current with the help of our members. If you see an error please contact our meeting directory chair directly by using our contact page to inform us of any needed changes.